This just made my day! Haha yes I'll be the red ghost man, by body is built for that character. Love ya
Why am I not mentioned in this post? Have you two been playing with the dollhouse again?!?
you can be the white dot i'm about to eat jen. :)
jen could be mrs. pacman..the dollhouse is pretty awesome, to bad you are not allowed, jk i love you
how fun!
I would make a pretty good white dot. Hey....wait a minute! I don't want to be the white dot that's about to get eaten!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This just made my day! Haha yes I'll be the red ghost man, by body is built for that character. Love ya
Why am I not mentioned in this post? Have you two been playing with the dollhouse again?!?
you can be the white dot i'm about to eat jen. :)
jen could be mrs. pacman..the dollhouse is pretty awesome, to bad you are not allowed, jk i love you
how fun!
I would make a pretty good white dot. Hey....wait a minute! I don't want to be the white dot that's about to get eaten!!!
Post a Comment